I was so excited to get to participate in Tate's class party. Jason came home from work to keep the destroyer so that Emma and I could go. Tatum was thrilled and the room mother did a fantastic job with all the crafts and snacks. When we got home, all Emma could talk about was "last year when I was in kindergarten". She loved acting like one of the big kids. She and Tate sat together and decorated cookies and ornaments and she thought she was really somebody!
Ok.. I know this will make me sound like such a cheese ball but... I cried a little when I read this out loud to Remi! I just love those kids so much! Having a big brother is really special. He'll be there for Emma always.
1 comment:
Ok.. I know this will make me sound like such a cheese ball but... I cried a little when I read this out loud to Remi! I just love those kids so much! Having a big brother is really special. He'll be there for Emma always.
Post a Comment