
Jason loves these guys and has so enjoyed coaching them this year. I was thrilled that they all came over tonight to eat dinner with us. In years past, as soon as the food was gone, so were the boys. But this year, they made themselves comfortable and after minimal prompting, started their favorite football memory and their favorite (funny) story about Coach Dean. One of the guys shared that when his parents were splitting up it really helped when Jason talked and prayed with him. So cool that Jason gets to do that! Tatum moved from lap to lap while Emma was the little waitress. We all had a great night, I hope the guys enjoyed themselves and know how much their coach appreciates the hard work they give him.
3 comments:
I know this is crazy but my first thought was are all those scrapbooks in the bottom left corner FILLED??? :-)
I love this! As the daughter of a football coach, this bring back fun memories for me, too!
Yes, her albums are FILLED! Sick, I know. Being a coach really is a blessing for lots of kids that get to meet our husbands. What a neat way to witness.
Post a Comment