Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr. Suess Week


In honor of Dr. Suess' birthday, Tatum's school is having a theme week. Yesterday they served Green Eggs and Ham and that's all Tatum could talk about when I picked him up from school. On Friday it will be crazy hat day in honor of "The Cat in the Hat". It just so happened that Coach Blue was invited to read to an elementary school and was given this hat. Just in passing he asked if Tatum would like to have it. Are you kidding! Tatum will eat, sleep, and bathe in it if we let him. This morning he met us in the kitchen on all fours with this hat on. He WAS "the Cat in the Hat". We are super stoked about Friday when he actually DOES get to wear the hat ALL DAY!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool hat!

Julie said...

sweet tooth-loosing boy! I love the hat, I know he will be so excited he will find it hard to sleep Thursday night!

ellen said...

What fun!

Shana said...

Bethany, I LOVE your blog! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to go back and catch up!

We had a week of Dr.Seuss, too but .... the hat?! That is BIG TIME!