Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

I love spending Easter morning in this church. It's a simple church, not alot of fuss with sound systems and slide shows. But oh, do they have some great special lighting. The stained glass in this church is beautiful, especially the depictions of Jesus. When the morning sun shines through the windows it makes me think about what it must be like in Heaven when everthing is reflected off the Son, when He will be so bright that we can barely even look at Him. And even the light that comes from Him will make the streets look like they are made of gold. Can you imagine?This church just gets me in the mood. This Sunday I almost crawled out of my skin, trying to keep my mouth shut and not yell "Amen" when the preacher spoke. I don't even remember what he said, I was just thinking about my love, Jesus, and how awesome that first Easter morning must have been.

1 comment:

ellen said...

what great pictures!