Saturday, August 16, 2008

dryer lint


Seriously, when I say that Tennison is into everything, I mean it. This took him 1.6 seconds to accomplish then he proceeded to smash the door on his fingers (which he has done before might I add) The boy is BUSY! He can open the pantry door and help himself to the marshmallows, climb the bathroom cabinet to turn on the water, and open the drawers to brush his teeth with whatever toothbrush is closest. We call him the terrorist and Tatum calls him the destroyer of the world. He is like the little baby on the incredibles, faster than lightning and almost as destructive. He does it all with a smile on his face.

1 comment:

Addy ") said...

Hey Bethany,
Remember that one day that Tennison (aka: "Grumpy Guts") was crying, and we didn't know why? And walking into the wash room, we discovered that he had gotten his arms stuck in the dryer door! Probably pretty painful for the little explorer, but it definitely was funny.

Adie ():-)