
Sleep can be a rare commodity around here. Thank goodness we had all gone to bed early last night because, for some reason, Mr TC woke up at 5am. Jason , being the fantastic daddy that he is, layed on the couch and rubbed his back until he drifted back to sleep for another hour. The deep thumping of Jason's heart in that great big chest of his can put anyone to sleep.
1 comment:
I used to rub and pat his back everynight to get him to go to sleep. After Julie came along, I would have one on each side of me and rub or pat their backs until each of them fell to sleep. Sometimes I would fall to sleep first and one of them would move or whimper and I would jerk awake and begin rubbing as quickly as I could. The wonderful things we get to do as parents. :)
Love Grand-ma DD
Post a Comment