Saturday, April 4, 2009

Our nation's capital...on a bike

On this trip to D.C. I learned that I actually DO know how to ride a bike, I just needed one that fits me. It just so happens the one that fits me also folds up into the size of a steering wheel and fits in a suitcase. There is alot of freedom, seeing the city from a bike. And since we were all wearing safety orange shirts (we never changed from the "Running of the Brides") we were sure to be seen...and stared at. Oh well, I don't know any of these people. I had the best, best, best time hanging with Luke, Shane, and Sabrina. They are just the coolest!The cherry blossoms were not the only spectacular color in D.C. All the spring colors...Absolutely surreal!
Luke is such a great host, he just does whatever I want to do for as long as I want to do it. And then when I get tired of something, he just changes plans. Thanks for being so fluid Luke, I love you!



1 comment:

ellen said...

looks at those blooms! and i thought we had good ones here... so glad you had a great time. i can't wait to meet shane!