It happens the same way everynight...after dinner is bath, teeth brushing, and then every child picks one book. We never know what will be the choice for T & E but to be sure, the choice for TC is either Bob the Builder or a book about trains. Jason is so patient as the kids jockey for position and comment about every other word, all while TC climbs all over everyone. While I'm in the other room, periodically I hear Jason say, "Lay down" or "quit fighting", but for the most part the kids listen intently, all the while snuggled next to each other. I hope the kids remember this because I don't remember being read to as a child. I hope I remember this as it is a pretty endearing sight to see three little munchkins squeezed next to their big trunk of a daddy as he puts on his character voices for his sweeties.

2 comments:
pure sweetness!
Happy Birthday a little late! Sorry I missed the actual day. Hope it was filled with lots of chocolate and long naps.
Post a Comment