Tuesday, October 20, 2009
We're breaking up...
I have been in this abusive relationship for too long. I thougt that my needs were being met but now that I have a little pespective and some distance I can see that all along it was toxic. So I have moved on. Maybe now, I can finally get some clarity and be the real me. Not the me that was always controlled. So chocolate, cookies, cheap candy...we must go our seperate ways. I don't want to see you anymore. NO, I mean it this time...Oh, don't worry, you will meet someone else, someone who is stronger than me. But me, I am a sucker for the sugar rush even though I know that it will lead to my ultimate crash and burn. I cannot spend time with you in healthy amounts and when we are not together I think of the next time we will meet. I'm an addict and so therefore must leave you, cold turkey, no turning back. Maybe after I have gone through my twelve steps and submitted my self to my "higher power", I can stand to be around you. So don't call, don't come around, it's just better this way, for everyone. And don't even think about showing up in your chocolate dipped coconut suit for Christmas because you know I can't say no...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment