Monday, November 9, 2009
Kuk Sool
Luck, chance, good fortune, dumb stumbling...whatever, those words don't exist in my world. Others can say or think what they want but there are WAY too many "coincidences" that happen to Tatum's benefit for me not to give credit to SOMEONE. Sometimes I'm a little wary of how God feels about me, but I am completely, without a shadow of a doubt, 100% convinced that God is CRAZY about Tatum. We found this studio way out in the boonies, small classes, several instructors, and a very laid back atmosphere. The last place we visited was fast, fast, fast...one instructor in a class of 30 kids...only one 30 minute time slot available per week...one year agreement, so if it wasn't a good fit for T, too bad, we would be paying for that mistake for a while. This place... Tatum's a little quirky? No problem, there is another student just like him that has been coming for several years and loves it. Don't know if he'll like it? No problem, pay as you go. Don't know how quickly he will pick up on it? No problem, come 5 days a week if you want and the more advanced belts mentor the newer students so alot of the time Tatum will have one on one that way. Oh, and by the way, the instructor is a Christian. "Hello, this is God...I will be handling all your problems today."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww he looks so excited and CUTE! What 's with the black suit? I thought they were white??
In kook sul they are black
OH SWEET WONDERFUL TATUM!!!!!! I pray God will ALWAYS be your VERY best friend and keeper. You bring so much joy to so many. I Love You GrandmaDD
totally agree
Post a Comment