He pulled it himself. Unbelievable. This kid is MAJORly sensory defensive when it comes to his mouth. The whole time I am brushing his teeth I am reminding him to "open your mouth, open your mouth, open your mouth" while simultaneously holding the back of his head so that he won't go backwards off the stool from pulling away. I didn't even know this one was loose until about 3 days before he pulled it and that was because we saw the permanent tooth poking half way out of the gums behind this one. He was only fooled once by the ole "let me look at it" while giving it a quick, hard wiggle. Then he just walked into the room with the tooth in his hand and blood on his lip. Just like that, no drama, no crying, no hyperventalation or hand flapping. Just, "hey, here's my tooth!"
1 comment:
yet another sign he's growing up too fast! :|
Post a Comment