Sunday, April 18, 2010

Texas photo op

Ladies, don't try this with your husbands. You can only attempt this with another friend, preferably one who is also your sister. Shane and I were in awe of the flowers this spring and just HAD to stop for a minute...or 45 to snap some shots. Jason's eyes would be bugging out of his head and he would absolutely be speaking in a not so friendly volume at this point. But WHO could pass up this opportunity? I mean just LOOK at these shots!





Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Grandma DD said...

GREAT Pictures

Julie said...

Emma and Baby T looking at the camera smiling.... and Tatum, no doubt, pondering nature or life or how he can get some of these flowers home to Georgetown! lOve those sweet faces!

ellen said...

I am so jealous I missed the bluebonnets this year! Ya know, we don't have those up here at the north pole.