

If Jason could have screamed like a girl while waving his hands in the air and wetting his pants...he would have...but since he is Jason he just busted into the house yelling "Get up, Get a Flashlight and come outside NOW!" The kids and I were all snuggled in the big bed about to enter dream land and in comes this crazy man I've never seen before. My first thought was that the house was on fire...what else could warrent such emotion? Then I he tells me my job is to sneak through the potting shed and all around the shrubs to find...A RATTLESNAKE that just tried to BITE him! As he was reaching over to put food in the dog dish this bad boy struck at him and sent him into this raging fit. It did make me swoon a bit to see my man take aim with his 22 and blow the caboozy out of this fellow. I love being married to a country boy. Tatum sauntered out of the house and in his best Scarlett O'Hara said "Oh thankyou so much for killing that snake, father" and then he was done and went back inside. Tennison and Emma however, couldn't get enough.

2 comments:
Holy Moses!! Ya'll live in the city! I can hear Tatum's o'Hara now!! :0)
That's It! I will never come to your house again!
Post a Comment