You gotta wonder if this was really chance or if Gd left this for my kids to find. He's funny like that. The things that most people see as chance or luck, I see as a divine tap on the shoulder or whisper...or a kiss... "Hello love, I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you..." As a parent, I now understand that the things that used to go unoticed by me are now seen through the eyes of my children..and they delight me. I hear Him and I smile. And I say it outloud, "look at what Gd did!"...so that my children can also hear Him..."Hello love..."and smile.
1 comment:
My mom always calls those little things a kiss from Jesus...finding a penny on the ground or a rainbow in the sky. What reminders of His love and remembrance.
And....I just realized you have a blog! I'm so glad I found it! I'll definitely be back. :-)
Post a Comment