
Granna introduced these 2 weeks ago when the two little ones went to spend some time in Victoria. I had never heard of these and when I asked her about them she airily said that this is the way her mother curled their hair when they were children. Apparently it's "old school". Here's the funny part of all this...those pink sponge rollers that left bruises on your scalp where you laid on them all night, well, that's what I remember as a child, not these comfy, soft, laying on a pillow feeling sock rollers. I don't think of myself as a conspirorist, but somehow I have a sneaky suspicion that my mother took out her frustrations in a very passive aggressive manner. Because really, those pink rollers could be considered a form of torture. They were for me.
2 comments:
what a sweet picture! and oh how i remember pink foam rollers...
pink rollers weren't so bad... but I do think socks would be better!
Post a Comment