Saturday, July 25, 2009

No Boys Allowed

We loaded the Tahoe and headed to Dallas...you know it's a girls trip when a 3 hour trip takes 6 hours to drive. You know this because if husbands were involved there's no way they would have let us stop for lunch and 2 seperate bakeries
We had some...interesting conversations, but mostly we just laid by the pool and ate (we had 2 bakeries worth of food to choose from). I don't have much to say because not much of it can be repeated. We had a newcomer to the group and I must say I am rather impressed that she could hang with us, I think we only scared her a couple of times but she seemed to recover quickly. "The Group": Me, Melanie's sister, Melanie, Shana, Cindy, Deborah, Lisa (the newby), and Cindy's sisterinlaw, Stacy (who graciously let us descend on her house)

No comments: