Monday, August 31, 2009

30 toes

Fine. I admit it. I take too many bathtub pictures. What of it? I am a SUCKER for little naked booties. I have pictures of them all over my house. I am the bathtub paparazzi. These are going to show up in slide shows, scrapbooks, wedding videos, graduation announcements, yearbooks...they can thank me later, but they are gonna love it that I have documented all their bathtime fun. Okay, so I walk by (because it was noticably too quiet) and spy 30 little toes propped up, chillin' in the bathtub. We have the "lettin it all hang out with no regard to personal modesty" brother goose, the "perfectly manicured and all the ducks in row" mother hen, and the "trying my darndest to stretch those little piggies so that the toes and the head stay out of the water at the same time" baby Banty rooster. Three very different children, all on the same page.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Are you printing all these pictures and Srappin' 'em? I haven't scrapped in SO LONG... Blogs, FB, and email? There is too much technology to keep up with.