Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Don't even bother reading this, it will be a waste of your time...
9:50 p.m....Jason walked in 15 minutes ago and when the children all streamed out of their rooms with their shrill little voices announcing that "Daddy's home!", I really didn't believe them...it's a good thing he walked in the door because I was about to start handing out spankings...I'm not grumpy, I'm not mad, I'm not even frustrated...I'm just tired...this job doesn't get a lunch break or a smoke break or a freakin' coffee break...I've done really well, held my composure, had enough energy-patience-sympathy-kisses to last the day and into the night...still good...but just don't want to talk to any more miniature tyrants-project managers-demolition workers-blooming thespians-music/giggle boxes...I'm off the clock...so why do I still sense a twinge of guilt sitting at my computer, wasting time, doing exactly what I want? Here's something new I learned today...those little sparkle wands that are filled with the glitter that slides back and forth when you tip them...they are filled with what seems to be baby oil...I know...I've tried to clean it out of my carpet...I also learned today that if TC wants it bad enough, he will shove 1/2 a chickfila sandwich in his mouth when you mention icecream...and then proceed to choke and spit out the half chewed, slimy sandwich onto the table...yum...Emma knows how to climb to the very tip top of the playscape and sit contemplatively while TC scurries to join her, making it to the exterior of the outer railing before yelling "Help!, I tuck (stuck)"...I made an apple pie for Jason's birthday which is on Friday...I think I'm doing a great job to #1 remember and #2 actually bake something in his honor...he informs me that is the test pie and he would like his to have fresh apples...his will be another cakeless birthday I'm afraid...I've already eaten one piece (it's dang good by the way) even though it cost be 7 stinkin' weight watchers points...Jason is still in with the kids...I bet he's asleep...I think I'm going to play another game of solitaire...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
maybe a waste but still quite entertaining... hehe.. just think-birthday cake in just a few more days... and a swim party,, Yea!!
amen, sista, amen. use your 35 weekly points, girl!
Post a Comment