Sunday, October 5, 2008
A job for GG
Tonight, Tatum, Emma, and I are all laying in bed reading stories. Each gets to pick a book and then we end with a few stories from their children's bible. Tonight we were reading the one about Naomi and Ruth. The picture shows Ruth working in the fields, while Boaz looks on. Emma asks, where is Naomi? I say "Naomi is too old to work so Ruth is picking wheat for both of them." She says "Why is she too old". Trying to think of the oldest person she would know, I say, "Well, Naomi is like GG and Ruth is like Mommy. GG is too old to work in the fields all day in the hot sun picking wheat so Mommy would do the work for both of them"(yeah, like I would last one day in the hot sun picking wheat! Can I get a WHitness!!). Uh-hum, back to the story. It takes Emma a millisecond to come back with "but GG could work in the icecream store, she makes good icecream!" Ooh, she's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll do crafts with your kids if you'll teach mine bible stories! Deal? And about the photography class...I don't think Holly has finalized the details of the online class yet but she has announced it will be offered. I'll let you know when the details are posted.
Post a Comment