Friday, October 17, 2008

seven down...

...3 more to go. The Eagles win tonight 31-24 against Round Rock Westwood, but we still have 3 more tough opponents ahead of us. I am so proud of my coach. Here's a little football lingo that I picked up on tonight...we had 9 holding penalties against us which means that we lost 90 yards on offense and STILL won the game. Jason says he has coached whole seasons and not gotten that many holding penalties called. That ref has been scratched off the list of options. Go Eagles!

1 comment:

Grandma DD said...

From a Grandma that believes in tradition and it being our jobs to help our children be all they are intended to be, I am Thankful that the Spirit-filled writer of this blog is my daughter-in-law and the Mother of three of my Grand-children. When my son chose this beautiful/blonde as his bride, I do not think she even knew the difference in offense and defense much less able to understand how penalties translates to what it cost Jason's team. She is becoming quite the "Football wife". I honestly believe being a Coache's Wife from the middle of July to the season playoffs, has to be the most difficult job any woman could ever have and with the addition of each child, the job increases with challenges. She is 'almost' a single MOM much of the time. Bethany, my hat's off to you, Thank YOU for taking your job seriously and being an exceptional Coaches Wife and an outstanding MOM to our babies. Thanks too for sharing the lives of THE DEAN's thru this blog, I LOVE READING IT!!!!!