Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tatum

What I will miss about Tatum at 6:
That you say "okay, sure Mom!" when I ask you to do something
Open expressions in your blue, blue eyes
Everything can be a hat or a letter or a map
You are NEVER grumpy, pensive-yes, but never grumpy
You're never mean on purpose
You will eat anthing I put on your plate
You would rather stay home than go out
You love to be read to
Your teachers love you and tell stories about you
When you are in the mood, you are a great playmate to bossylips
You are content
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

ellen said...

what a great picture of the little man!!!

ellen said...

I am so glad you are a proof reader too! Drives me crazy, especially in published books, when I find typos. Yes, I meant houses. When mom was here she was watching me type and said "girl, those crooked little fingers can type!". But the faster I type the more typos I make. Okay, I never would have mentioned it but since we can be proofreading buddies I noticed some in this post: "The way you say" or "that you say" up at the top and "stay home" instead of stary home.